We review data recorded on our web server to monitor details such as browser, resolution and the user IP. These are standard details stored by most web servers and are only used to improve the services we provide. At no time do we disclose this information to any third party.
Voluntarily Provided Information
Voluntarily provided information will be used to send you announcements of new services and offers as well as our monthly newsletter. We do not share this information with any third parties.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Required Disclosures of Data & Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information without informing you when we feel that the law requires us to do so. We may also disclose this information when required to by government agencies.
Maintenance & Transmission of Data & Information
We make reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of any information you give us. Due to the nature of the internet and hackers we cannot unequivocally say the information you give us will be absolutely confidential. Once we receive any information, it is stored on secure servers protected by multiple firewall’s.
Your Right to Review & Modify Data & Information
You have the right to ask to see any personally identifiable information we have for you on our database at any time. YOu also have the right to have it modified or removed.
Users Under 13
This website is not for children under the age of 13, if this applies to you do not disclose any personal information.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we hold on you to any such third party that may legally purchase Hot Igloo Production Limited.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy at any time without any prior notice.
Your use of this website confirms you acknowledge everything in this privacy statement.
The Hot Igloo terms and conditions of use
- The term “User” shall refer to anyone browsing our site. The term “Hot Igloo” refers to the registered business, Hot Igloo Productions Ltd. The term “site” refers to www.hotigloo.co.uk and any site owned or operated by Hot Igloo, including, but not limited to, www.writingworld.org
- Hot Igloo may terminate any User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Hot Igloo may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Hot Igloo. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Hot Igloo. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Hot Igloo. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. The “Hot Igloo” logo is the property of Hot Igloo Productions Ltd and may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Hot Igloo.
- Hot Igloo does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Hot Igloo expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Hot Igloo shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
- Hot Igloo may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Hot Igloo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Hot Igloo be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Hot Igloo website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Hot Igloo harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Hot Igloo disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Hot Igloo makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Hot Igloo. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Hot Igloo reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalised online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Hot Igloo is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Hot Igloo is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Hot Igloo is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.